Wood furniture and items for interiors (chairs, doors, tables, kitchen-cabinet doors, baseboards/skirting etc.).
USE ON RAW WOOD
- The wood must be clean and dry, free of dust, oils or products that can limit adhesion.
- Sand the surface using 150–180-grit sandpaper and remove the sawdust.
- Mix the product thoroughly and apply it with a brush (with synthetic bristles).
- Within 4 hours, the second coat of product can be applied without sanding. After 4 hours, it is necessary to sand with 280-320 grit sandpaper to improve adhesion between coats.
- Sand with 180-220 grit sandpaper and apply a clear glaze or top coat.
USE ON PREVIOUSLY FINISHED WOOD
- Sand with 100–120-grit sandpaper until the existing coating is completely removed.
- Proceed as stated above for use on raw wood.
- Recommended for wood containing tannin such as oak and chestnut.