website (the “Site”) is managed by ICA SpA (the “Company”). ICA SpA is an Italian company with its registered offices at No. 52, Via Sandro Pertini, 62012 Civitanova Marche, Italy, Italian Tax Code and VAT Registration No. IT 00909430431 – Economic and Administrative Index of Pesaro and Urbino (REA PU) No. MC-103729 – Business Register of MACERATA No. MC 00909430431 – Fully paid-up share capital € 2,583,000.00.
The Company provides services via the internet for the collection, storage, organization, processing and general treatment of details, including personal details, within a database accessible via the internet through the Site (the “Database”).
Some of the details collected, stored and processed on the Site concern the name, address and contact details of users and their aspirations as evaluated on the basis of a specific questionnaire.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the content of the entire Site and, together with any page or document to which said terms and conditions may refer, constitute the terms and conditions on the basis of which the Company consents to utilization of the Site.
Any visit to the Site is subordinate to the careful reading and acceptance of these Conditions of use of the Site (the “Conditions”). Use of the Site implies full acceptance of the Conditions. Should the User intend not to accept these Conditions, he/she may not visit the Site.
- Most sections of this Site can be visited without the requirement for prior registration. Other sections require the User to register. By visiting any section of this Site, the user implicitly accepts and adheres to all of the terms and conditions of use specified in the Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to change at any time the terms and conditions of use set out below, simply by updating this page of legal notices. As such, the data subjects are invited to consult the latest version of these Conditions on a regular basis. Please note that some of the terms and conditions set out below may be superseded by specific provisions set out in other sections of the Site.
2. LICENSE CONDITIONS.
- Unless stated otherwise in these Conditions or in other sections of the Site, all copyright and any other intellectual or industrial property rights or rights of any other type relating to any content or aspect of the Site, is held by the Company or its licensors. These works are protected by local laws and international treaties, and the rights to them are expressly reserved. Any use of the content of the Site is prohibited unless consent to do so has been expressly granted by these Conditions. In the event of a breach of any of these Conditions, the Company reserves the right to prohibit access to the Site and to request the immediate restitution or destruction/deletion of any material printed or downloaded from the Site.
- The User is permitted to print or download any extracts of the Site solely for strictly personal use and on condition that:
3. ACCESS TO THE SITE.
4. CONDUCT OF THE USER / MATERIAL OWNED BY THE USER
- The User undertakes not to post on the Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory or discriminating, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which the necessary licenses and/or approvals have not been obtained; or
- that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civic liability, or is otherwise contrary to the law, public order or public decency, or infringes the rights of any third party in any country in the world; or
- that causes damage (including, but not limited to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, defective components, corrupt data or other software with harmful or potentially harmful content).
- The User must not abuse the Site (including, without limitation, by attempting to hack it).
The Company shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities and shall comply with any court order requesting or ordering the Company to disclose the identity of, or to identify, any parties posting material that does not conform to the prescriptions set out above.
5. REGISTERING WITH THE SITE
6. LINKS TO OR FROM OTHER SITES
- The Company shall endeavor to ensure that the information published on the Site is always accurate, but this does not mean that any guarantee is issued concerning the accuracy or completeness of the details on the Site. The Company may at any time, without prior notice, modify the Site and its content, or modify the description and/or prices of the products and/or services. It is understood that the Company accepts no obligation nor makes any commitment to update the material published on the Site.
Everything published on the Site is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties, or similar terms. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company consents to the User visiting the Site on the express prerequisite that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill under any jurisdictions which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Site.
9. CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SITE
- The User accepts all costs and responsibilities associated with ensuring the adequacy of his/her own hardware, software or other equipment and for any repair, maintenance or correction of said equipment that may be necessary in order to use the services delivered by this Site.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Italian law.