Wood decking, flooring, garden furniture and other wood items located outdoors, beams and roofs.
USE ON RAW WOOD
- The wood must be clean and dry, free of dust, oily residues or products that can limit adhesion.
- Sand the surface using 150–180-grit sandpaper.
- Mix the product thoroughly and apply using a brush (with synthetic bristles), wiping with a cloth if necessary.
- Within 2-4 hours, the second coat of product can be applied without sanding. After 4 hours, it is necessary to sand with 280-320 grit sandpaper to improve adhesion between coats.
USE ON PREVIOUSLY FINISHED WOOD
- Use ICA FOR YOU CLEANDECK renovator for weathered wood on decking to remove the patina of degraded wood.
- If the wood to be renewed has a film of varnish, sand with 100-120-grit sandpaper until the pre-existing varnish is completely removed.
- Proceed as stated above for use on raw wood.
- On wood previously treated with ICADECK that has not yet degraded, clean the surface, sand lightly with 180-grit sandpaper, remove the sawdust, and proceed with the application of the product.