Window frames, shutters, fences, balconies and other wood items located outdoors, also suitable for interior furnishings, beams and roofs. Can be used on metal after applying a suitable primer.
USE ON RAW WOOD
- The wood must be clean and dry, free of dust, oily residues or products that can limit adhesion.
- Sand the surface using 150–180-grit sandpaper and remove the sawdust.
- Mix the product thoroughly and apply it with a brush (with synthetic bristles).
- Within 2-4 hours, the second coat of product can be applied without sanding. After 4 hours, it is necessary to sand with 280-320 grit sandpaper to improve adhesion between coats.
USE ON PREVIOUSLY FINISHED WOOD
- Sand with 100–120-grit sandpaper until the existing coating is completely removed.
- Proceed as stated above for use on raw wood.
- When used on metal always apply on a suitable primer.